Friday 23 December 2022

A final post for the year...

Just a quick post to say thank you to everyone who has visited, read and, in some cases, commented on the articles over the last year. I hope you have enjoyed this years tomfoolery and will join me again in 2023 for more of the same computer, videogames, wargaming and, in a return of that trusty Steed (a hint, perchance?), Was That Film Really That Bad malarkey. 


As I hate posts without at least one picture, the image above shows the publications (and some of their issues) that I have contributed to in the last year outside of this blog. It's been a bit of a learning curve but also a hoot, and looks to continue next year too. My thanks to the editors of these fine publications. I also continue to be a volunteer reviewer for The Book Dragon, so check them out if you are looking for a good read from independent and self-published authors.

All that remains for me to say is that I trust you will have a wonderful festive season, thank you very much for your time, and I hope you'll be back next year. See you in 2023!

No comments:

Post a Comment